YEAH!! 2nd sis and Kurt have returned from their 2-weeks Tuscany and Belgium trip and they have bought my favourite pastry/biscuit..whatever you call it. 3 boxes somemore! i felt so touched..cos she actually rmb what i like..and the fact is that pastry/biscuit is not commonly found in NTUC supermarkets, and its not very cheap..so I seldom buy it. Haha.
**********
Tuesday is my driving test. OMG! I think i'm likely to fail. Not that I have no confidence..but the thot of each and every single component in the circuit...I really cant see why I'm gonna get out of it alive.
The slope-that killer #1. Its so steep!!! the feeling is scary when you are just at that white line. I recall having a nightmare abt having to drive up an almost vertical slope. All thanks to the phobia that that stupid slope left on me.
The parallel parking-killer #2. Maybe it was due to my inability to do sit-n-reach..its not easy to turn ur body and look at the rear window and have ur hands controlling the steering wheel, have ur half-trembling left leg controlling the clutch and have ur right leg alternating b/w the brake and accelerator. And i hate to see the stupid poles behind sway and eventually fall onto the ground. Thou that didn't happen, its a fair game of luck. May good luck stay with me on the day of the test.
Kerbs-killer #3. The S-bend, the crank course, the 3-point turn, the parking..mount it and u are dead. The question is: where in the circuit do u not find kerbs?
Double white line-killer #4. Having died there the last time, there should be no reason for me to get bitten twice. But still it depends on the situation. There are double white lines on the road just outside CDC too.
With the 4 killers (and maybe more) lurking around, tell me, whats the probability of not meeting them all?
Whoever dares to tell me driving is easy..i might just strangle the person, cos I'm sure every single driver (newbie/experienced) would have gone thru the learning stage, the test stage, and the greenhorn stage. And it is impossible, i dare to say, IMPOSSIBLE for them not to feel stressed at all, at every single point in time, with the presence of these 3 tough stages. I'm sure GG1 would agree with me.
**********
Just a while ago, i met KS to pass him his notes and we chatted for an hour. The main point was, i didn't bring keys, so poor mum couldn't go and bathe cos she was afraid that I would come back anytime. So she actually waited for me for an hour! She could have showered and went to bed. I felt soOO guilty. and i think KS was tired too..but i was waiting for him to say that he need to go back since his mum called to ask where he was already. BUT HE DIDN'T! and he continued to carry on the conversation! haiz..it wasn't just my fault only leh..i hope he didn't get a scolding from his parents and if he did, i hope he didn't push the blame to me. BUT well, the mouth is his, he's entitled to say whatever he wants. But i'm very sure this would not happen very frequently. SORRY MUM!